MIROKU MK10 TRAP Grade 3 Walnut
$3,289.00 INCL GST
Miroku shotguns have been renowned in Australia for decades, due to their strength reliability and attention to detail. The action and barrels are made from selected chome-molybdenum alloyed steels. The action forged from a single piece of steel thereby guaranteeing fundamental structural integrity. The under bolt locking mechanism engages in a tapered recess in the mono block that allows for wear, this coupled with a full width hinge pin provides maximum strength and endurance. This is a gun that is built for years of competition use.
The nitride finish on the action and the blueing of the barrels increases their resistance to wear, corrosion and other signs of ageing. Each load-bearing part undergoes an additional thermal treatment, further enhancing the gun’s durability. Miroku shotguns balance perfectly, with a finish that will ensure pride of ownership for many years.
We have now given the MK10 a complete makeover to take into consideration the increased demands of competition shooting, and improve the overall ergonomics of the gun.
• Improved stock design-comb raised for faster target acquisition on all MK10 models.
• Improved ergonomic pistol grip designed for Trap models.
• Upgraded Turkish walnut on Deluxe models.
• Jewelled monoblock on MK10 Deluxe
• All MK10 models have oil finished stocks
• All MK10 models now fitted with 15mm Decelerator Recoil Pad
Out of stock