RUGER AMERICAN RIMFIRE 22LR 18″ GO WILD
$876.00 INCL GST
Offered in .22 LR, .22 WMR and .17 HMR, the new Ruger American Rimfire rifle Go Wild pairs the reliability of the Ruger rimfire platform with the popular style of the Go Wild Camo I-M Brush stock pattern. These three new rifles also boast a bronze cerakote finish and ship with a factory-installed muzzle brake.
The 100% American-made Ruger American Rimfire bolt-action rifle builds on the enormous success of the centrefire Ruger American Rifle. With many of the standard Ruger American Rifle features, this new line also combines several design innovations from the popular 10/22 rimfire rifle. This combination, along with the rifle’s adaptability, appeals to bolt-action enthusiasts – whether young or old, novice or experienced.
- Includes interchangeable standard length of pull, high comb stock module ideal for use with optics. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock module can be changed in seconds. Compact stock modules can also be purchased.
- Includes the patented, detachable, Flush-mounted 10-round rotary magazine.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
- Patented Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Threaded barrel with factory-installed muzzle brake is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- A 60bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also includes sling swivel studs.