Sauer 100 Ceratech (THREADED)- 270WIN
GET READY FOR THE RUT !
With the S 100 CERATECH, SAUER provides the ultimate affordable corrosion and abrasion resistant rifle for the hunter to battle all elements. The barrel and action are coated with CERAKOTE in “Grey-Ice”, before being oven-baked in the industry’s leading ceramic coating facilities. Thin film coating by CERAKOTE provides the best in durability against the elements. Together with the ultra-rugged synthetic stock and award-winning features, which are responsible for the worldwide success of the S 100, the CERATECH is THE rifle for all hard-core hunters.
PREMIUM COMES STANDARD
CERAKOTE coating on barrel, action and bolt knob
• Neutral cast for both left- and right-handed shooters
• Cold hammer-forged SAUER barrel
• Three-position safety
• 60-degree bolt lift
• EVER REST action bedding
• Trigger adjustable from 2.2 – 4.2 lbs
• Double-stack magazine
• 5+1 round capacity in standard calibers
• Barrel length: standard 22”, magnum 24”
• Taper: standard 0.67”
• Muzzle thread: optional M15 x 1 or M14 x 1
Pic for illustration purposes only. Scope, mounts rail & Bipod not included.
Out of stock